Because of the uniqueness of Jesus Christ and the Bible:
- Jesus claimed to be God; no other founder of a religion had this personal testimony.
- Jesus lived a life in supernatural miracles, which he indicated was proof of his testimony.
- Those that killed Jesus understood He was claiming to be God.
- The explosion of the church occured despite imminent death and persecution; it began with an understanding of Jesus as God.
- Historical evidence outside the Bible.
- Historical evidence and reliability inside the Bible (granted by non-christian historians).
- Uniqueness of the Bible.